- Linear Heat Detection
- SPECTREX Flame Detection System
- OGGIONI Fire & Gas
- HONEYWELL Personal Equipments
- ARGUS Thermal Cameras
- +971 4 880 6501
Are you interrested in our services?
CLICK HERERequest A Quote
There are two types of linear heat detection available in Protectowire range of product’s, they are digital type and fibre optic cables. Digital type is comprised of two steel conductor individually insulated with a heat sensitive polymer. The insulated conductors are twisted together to impose a spring pressure between them, then wrapped with a protective tape and finished with an outer jacket suitable for the environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Identifies and displays, at the control panel, the alarm location anywhere along its length.
- When used with Protectowire Alarm point location meter.
- Sensitivity not affected by changes in ambient temperature or length of LHD cable.
- Resistant to mechanical damage, Simple in install & splice to common tools.
- Compatible with alarm initiating devices like MCPs, thermal detectors & smoke detectors.
- Compatible in hazardous areas with approved Protectowire Fire System Control panels.
- Different temperature detectors may be utilized in the same initiating circuits.
- Available with stainless steel messenger wire for mounting in difficult large open areas.
- Suited for activation of extinguishing systems like deluge or pre-action sprinkler systems.
Applications:Cable Trays, Conveyors, Transformers, Electrical Apparatus, Air Craft Hangers, Cooling Towers, Floating Roof Storage Tanks, Liquid Storage Tanks, Refrigerated Storage, Roadway Tunnels, Metro Systems, Industrial Machineries, Piers & Self Storage Facility
Distribution & Marketing DETAILS
Fiber Optic Lhd Sensor Cable
- Two models available
- Immune to electromagnetic interferences
- Withstands severe environmental conditions
- Little or no maintenance required
- Halogen free, flame retardant jacket
- Programmable alarm temperature
Model: PFS-554-FR & PFS -654-MF
Fiber Optic Controller ( PTS 8000 Series)
- Unique zoning capabilities. A single length of sensor can contain up to 256 zones
- Multiple alarm initiating criteria by zone
- Available with 1, 2 or 4 channels
- Capable of continuous temperature monitoring in ranges up to 101km (32,800 ft.)
- Graphic display of temperature profile, fire size, and spread using a computer interface
- LAN Interface (TCP/IP) enables remote access from multiple locations
CTM 530 Series Interfacing Module With Confirmed Temperature Initiation (CTI)
- Provides a single zone interface for Protectowire Type CTITH 4 Linear Heat Detectors
- Patented technology can distinguish between mechanical shorts and thermal alarm conditions (Short Circuit Discrimination)
- Integrated Protectowire Alarm Point Location Meter with field calibration
- 4x20 LED backlit LCD
- Modbus over RS-485 communications 4-20mA outputs for status and alarm point location
- 64 Event History Log (FIFO)
- Optional intrinsically safe detection circuit available for use in hazardous locations.
Protectowire Cti Confirmed Temperature Initiation Linear Heat Detections
- Digital operation with short circuit discrimination capable of distinguishing between short circuit and alarm conditions
- Two distinct heat sensing technologies
- Confirmed temperature initiation for highest immunity to nuisance alarms.
- Compatible with Protectowire Alarm Point Location Meter
- Alarm temperature range: 68oC, 88oC, 105oC, 138oC, 180oC
- Approved for hazardous locations
- Available in five alarm temperatures to accommodate the widest range of applications
Protectowire Fixed Temperature Digital Lhd Cable
- Line coverage...continuous sensitivity.
- Seven alarm temperature ratings.
- Withstands severe environmental conditions.
- Approved for hazardous locations.
- Easy to install, test, and splice.
- Compatible with other initiation devices on same circuit.
- Approved for up to 50 ft. (15.2m) spacing.
- Alarm Temperature Range: 57oC, 68oC, 88oC, 105oC, 138oC, 180oC, 260oC.
SRP-4X4 Fire Alarm/ Releasing Control Panel
- Four zone fire alarm control and release panel Initiating circuits capable of Class A (Style D) or Class B (Style B) Service
- 10,000 ft. (3,048m) of Protectowire and 5 smoke detectors per zone
- Field selectable input and output configurations • Ground fault detection
- Four Class B (Style Y) output circuits • Protectowire Alarm Point Location Meter available
Protectowire FS 2000 Series Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Easily expandable. All new plug-in board design
- Two supervised audible circuits • Lamp and system trouble circuit test
- Ground fault detection
- LTi Series NEMA 4/12 enclosures available
- Monitors up to 5,000 feet (1,524m) of ProtectowIre Linear Heat Detector per zone
- Up to 30 smoke detectors per zone